Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reflection





!st Day of ICT Integration
Mining the Net


A great experience for me to search a pool of information and facts given the subject area guided by our super mentors Ms. Ging Pangilinan and Ms. Eden Samadan. The search processes were done one at a time. namely: Choose a search engine, then the search technique and the URL. At the end of the days task I was able to worked on challenge 1 A sample Scavenger Hunt. Am very much challenge to make one thematic Scavenger Hunt. But I was not able to upload my work to a web host.

A success for me.

4 comments:

SMART SCHOOLS - PALAWAN said...

The new model of smart schools huh!

alma said...

hi ma'am lam ko kaya mo yan.

ben said...

Madam were now on our 4th day close to graduation day. Truly an educator in you is being proved. God speed!

MAU said...

what a nice smile mam!
despite of your age you are still productive and energetic!


asset ka pa rin ng school mam.